Below can be found some of the feedback that I have received in writing from representatives of organisations about my gardening quizzes. This is what some of my customers have said in recent years.
- Thank you Graham. Safely arrived and installed. Relieved to find gardening quiz so easy to use. Many thanks for your help. P.M. (Gardening Club Secretary) Cheshire. February 2022. (Customer did not have Microsoft PowerPoint software installed on her computer so PowerPoint viewer software provided at no additional charge for her to download to enable gardening quiz presentations to be played).
Due to Covid19 and organisations not meeting, very few sales of gardening quizzes were made in 2020 and 2021.
- Dear Graham
Just some feed back regarding the quiz CD’s. We used our first one at the Christmas meeting, it was great & enjoyed by all. Brilliant concept & easy to use. Many thanks.
B.M. (U3A Garden Group Co-ordinator) Cambridgeshire. February 2019
- Dear Mr. Morris, We ran the Christmas quiz at our meeting last Saturday. It was most enjoyable and we were amused by the Christmas graphics (animations in slides). M.M. (Organic Gardeners Club Treasurer ) Manchester. December 2018.
- Dear Graham, The quizzes look amazing, many thanks for prompt delivery. No doubt we will be in touch for more. R.P. (Gardening Club Secretary) Dorset. October 2018.
- Dear Graham, I have no problem viewing the quizzes on my lap top and they look like a pleasing mixture of easy and more challenging questions, I think our members will enjoy them; thank you very much. V.T. (Gardening Club Programme Secretary) Lewes, East Sussex. October 2018.
- Dear Graham, We will use the CD as a standby if a speaker does not turn up or otherwise at our January AGM. I had a quick review of the CD; it works well and I’m sure it will be well received by our members. D.L. (Gardening Club Chairman) Gloucestershire. April 2018.
- Dear Graham, Many thanks indeed for such prompt and helpful service! I am really looking forward to having some fun with the quizzes in due course. We will no doubt be in touch again sometime. N.L. (Gardening Club Secretary) Taunton, April 2018.
- Hello Graham,
Thank you so much for your quiz on Friday – an exemplary model of your horticultural and IT expertise delivered with such aplomb to a very pleased gathering. O.H. Glynneath (Gardening Club Treasurer) January 2018.
- Dear Graham
Following the success of last January’s quiz I am running another one in February this year. I see from your website that you have now an even greater selection and would like to order 3 more to take advantage of your discounted pricing. S.L. Northwood (Horticultural Society Secretary) January 2018.
- Dear Graham Thank you so much for the speedy delivery. The Christmas Quiz looks great fun so we shall enjoy our evening tomorrow. G.H., Bristol (Horticultural Society Secretary) December 2017.
- Dear Graham Thank you for your prompt and efficient attention to our order for your CD of gardening quizzes. I. I., Hampshire (Floral Society Secretary) May 2017.
- Dear Graham Thank you again for forwarding the CD containing all the information we shall need to hold a quiz. It looks great and I’ve learnt some interesting facts already! J. N-M. Dorchester (Floral Society) April 2017.
- Dear Graham. We have enjoyed your 3 quizzes over the last couple of years and I was wondering if you’ve produced a follow up set? Best wishes R.L., Wiltshire (Garden Club Secretary) February 2017.
- Just to let you know that we entertained Club members at the end of the AGM last night with quiz 1 and had everybody actively participating with a strong revival of competitiveness! A very enjoyable evening. M.M., Kent (Gardeners’ Club Secretary) February 2017.
- Dear Graham. Our quiz session yesterday evening was absolutely brilliant. We had over 40 people turn up …. I was very pleased that it was a very sociable evening ….everyone seemed to get on well together. Members felt that the questions were pitched at a good level – some were easy and others made them think. The visual presentation is a real bonus and makes the whole thing seem so much more professional. Many thanks again. M.D., North Somerset (Horticultural Society Secretary) October 2016.
- We would like to order Quiz 11 as a follow up to Quiz 10, which was a great success at last year’s AGM. B.B., Bristol (Allotment Association) August 2016.
- Once again I am absolutely delighted with your quizzes which I just had to get as everyone enjoyed our quiz afternoon so much on a miserable November day last year. A good mix of interesting questions, superb photography and all the additional information made me sound so knowledgeable! Kind regards. E.W., Selkirk, (U3A Gardening Group Organiser) July 2016.
- Thanks Graham, you make my task of keeping a very varied group happy, entertained and we all felt we had learnt something after the last quiz. Best wishes. M.M., Sutton Coldfield, (U3A Gardening Group Facilitator) July 2016.
- Thanks for your e mail, sounds brilliant to me. Sometimes a speaker lets us down at the last minute or we need something extra at the AGM and your CD sounds ideal. S.C., Norwich, (Horticultural Society Secretary) April 2016.
- Many thanks Graham. Very inventive of you and worthy of serious consideration. I will forward your e mail to our speaker organiser and committee. We have booked this year’s programme but there will be options to list for next year. Kind regards. H.W., Berkshire (Gardening Club Secretary) April 2016.
- Hello Graham. I just thought I’d give you some feedback. I used Quiz 1 with my gardening group on Wednesday last and everyone enjoyed themselves. They all found the level of questions was just right – not too difficult but not too easy either. It was very easy for me as the question master too! Many thanks for bringing your quizzes to my attention. I am certainly making sure any other friends involved in gardening groups are aware of them. Regards. R.W., Devon (U3A Gardening Group Organiser) February 2016.
- Hi Graham. I thought I should tell you that I ran Quiz 2 with my U3A Gardening Group a couple of weeks ago and it was a resounding success. The membership is now looking forward to the next one. Regards. D.H., Kent (U3A Gardening Group Organiser) November 2015.
- Hi Graham.The quizzes have arrived. Thank you so much. We will enjoy them. H.M., Salisbury (Flower Club Organiser) September 2015.
- Graham, many thanks for everything, cheque ready for posting tomorrow. You’ll be pleased to hear your quizzes are already scheduled for our 2016 programme. How’s that for action! Regards. J.R., Hampshire (Secretary of Gardeners’ Club) September 2015.
- Thanks Graham. The CD arrived very quickly. The quizzes look great, easy to use and a good balance of easy and more difficult questions (for me at least!). Thanks again for making it all organic too! P.T., Avon (Organic Vegetable Group Secretary) September 2015.
- Hi Graham. The CD arrived safely while we were away for a few days. It all works fine and is very clearly set out with interesting questions – so thank you! Best wishes. B.B., Shropshire (U3A Gardening Group Leader) August 2015.
- Thank you very much for your gardening quizzes which arrived this morning. I’ve managed to open everything o.k. – congratulations on all your hard work. With best wishes. F.C., Flintshire (Secretary of Gardening Club) August 2015.
And the very first written feedback I received
- Dear Graham. Thank you for sending me the CD of Gardening Quizzes so quickly. It arrived the next day. Having spent hours researching questions myself I know how hard it is and appreciate all the time and effort that you have put into the quizzes, so in my opinion the CD is well worth the cost. Yours sincerely. S.D-G., Wisbech (Gardening Club Secretary) January 2012.
I am very grateful to everyone who has taken the time and trouble to write to me with feedback about my gardening quizzes. It is very pleasing to note that the quizzes are so well received and provide so much enjoyment. Thank you all ever so much – Graham.